STAR THEMED DECORATIONS - THEMED DECORATIONS
Star themed decorations - China cabinet decor - Rattan wall decor
Star Themed Decorations
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Theming is the "the use of an overarching theme, such as western, to create a holistic and integrated spatial organization of a consumer venue." Themes are usually derived from history, or other cultures, but can also be based on fantasy.
- (Theming) The amount of props, effects, music, lighting, and background story used to theme an attraction. Very few rides are totally themed throughout, and as a result a rating of 5/10 is generally given to reflect the average value.
- (Theming) Scenery and buildings that give a theme to a ride.
- Give a particular setting or ambience to (a venue or activity)
- (of a performer) Have a principal role in a movie, play, or other show
- (of a person) Perform brilliantly or prominently in a particular endeavor or event
- (of a movie, play, or other show) Have (someone) as a principal performer
- (astronomy) a celestial body of hot gases that radiates energy derived from thermonuclear reactions in the interior
- leading(p): indicating the most important performer or role; "the leading man"; "prima ballerina"; "prima donna"; "a star figure skater"; "the starring role"; "a stellar role"; "a stellar performance"
The Star at Rockefeller Center
Too much Swarovski is never enough, especially during the holidays, when we all want sparkle.
This year's star is 9? feet in diameter, 1? feet in depth, weighs a whopping 550 pounds, and comprises 25,000 crystals with 1,000,000 facets. The star is high-tech and low-cost (energy-wise): It has enhancements such as a new cutting-edge computerized lighting system and energy-efficient LED bulbs. The star's 12 rays are outfitted with 720 bulbs on 3,000 feet of wire to create a twinkling effect through customized light sequencing programmed by a complex computer system.
A replica of the Swarovski Star will be on display in Rockefeller Center to allow visitors to get a closer view of the detailing and craftsmanship. Swarovski is even offering a selection of star-themed holiday jewelry and ornaments on sale at the Swarovski holiday kiosk at Rockefeller Center, at Swarovski boutiques nationwide, and online.
Stars & Stripes Birthday Cake
This cake was created for an Elmo themed 1st birthday party. I was asked to make it more "girly", so the buttercream was tinted pink and I decided to add some bows to up the girly factor.
It's a 6"/9" cake frosted in buttercream with fondant and gumpaste decorations. Also included a dozen matching cupcakes.
interior decoration idea
hallway decor ideas
fireplace decoration pictures
decorating your room ideas
rustic country decor
virtual room decorating games
stone fireplace decorating ideas